About the Event
In this workshop, you will use colorful textured papers to create a bright nature, inspired landscape.
Memory Lounge is an arts program for people with mild to moderate memory loss and their care partners. Engagement in the arts can improve your quality of life by:
- Improving mood and outlook
- Lessening the effects of depression and/or anxiety
- Offering a comfortable social outing
- Giving you wonderful moments together
- Putting something FUN in your calendar!
Each series will introduce you to professional artists who lead workshops in visual arts, music, dance, or theatre. Additionally, you will see the current exhibitions at Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA) and engage in discussions about the artworks, ideas, and artists. This is a wonderful self-care opportunity that promises to create new joyful memories!